Friday, August 27, 2010

lucky day

i just won 39 swag bucks in one search. excellent!
i have also accomplished SO much today thanks to elmo's world...now if piper would just take a NAP!
Also here is a picture of piper wearing a swimsuit that she'll be able to wear in a year or two...when it fits better and doesn't fall down and doesn't show quite so much cleavage.

4 comments:

Missy said...

I love baby crack, I mean Elmo! Max is hooked and I am forever indebted to him...it...whatever.

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

I like that the swim suit goes with the cupcake pajama pants

Tanner and Andrea said...

i just bought the cutest gap swim suit at a ys the other day- it was 2t... i was so excited that when i got home i put it on maddex- tanner was like what?
it goes in that box... for someday when i have a girl. lol. yes- 'that box' is already getting full- i can't stop buying for a little girl.