Piper has so much cute clothing! and i LOVE dressing her up. and now she's at an age where she doesn't fight it so much. when she was younger, i didn't dare change her clothes unless it was necessary because she didn't like it but NOW she plays along (as long as i promise to let her try on like half her shoes). i changed her clothes probably 4 times this morning before church and she didn't whine about it, which was great! this ensures that she doesn't "miss" clothing. when she was little, like 0-3 months, she didn't even get to wear all her clothing because there were things that i accidentally let her grow out of before she even got to wear them once!
Here is an assortment of her recent outfits:




so stylish.
4 comments:
you stole the words right out of my mouth...so stylish! And I totally know what you mean. I feel like I put things on Lucy that I don't love, but it's too much work to try stuff on her! Can't wait until I can! ;)
Do they sell her shoes in my size? So cute! I can't wait to have a girl!
love the yellow flats... with the pink skinnies....
she is adorable.
you know your SUCH a mom, when your baby has more fashionable pieces and accessories than you do. oh, and is it weird that sometimes i look at my 35 pound 5 year old and wish that i looked as good in my jeans as she does.
yeah, that does sound weird. sad truth however.
Post a Comment