Does this mean you are going to SHENANDOAH???? If so, that will be GREAT!!! The "little girls" will be able to be together often and enjoy playing with each other; We will just have to keep "Uncle Bear" under control. He believes in making them tough!! He tells Kambriah you have to be tough to live in the Watson house.
Congrats on making a decision!! I remember how stressful it was to choose between two good things. We're so excited for ya'll and now we'll be able to see you more since you'll be in Winchester. I bet your families are thrilled!!
3 comments:
Does this mean you are going to
SHENANDOAH???? If so, that will be GREAT!!! The "little girls" will be able to be together often and enjoy playing with each other; We will just have to keep "Uncle Bear"
under control. He believes in making them tough!! He tells Kambriah you have to be tough to live in the Watson house.
Congrats on making a decision!! I remember how stressful it was to choose between two good things. We're so excited for ya'll and now we'll be able to see you more since you'll be in Winchester. I bet your families are thrilled!!
YAY! Congrats. Isnt it nice to know where you are going?
Post a Comment