Okay, so no picture today because I'm blogging from school. my backpack is too heavy and my legs are too tired to walk home, plus I had to stay after and get some stuff done and take a test so I'm just hanging out waiting for Brett to get out of work and come get me. i got a little homework done, but i just can't really focus on it, so i decided to blog instead. it still feels like I'm doing something productive.
so great news! Brett got into Shenandoah! and thank goodness because i would hate for his trip to VA to have been in vain. so Brett got into every grad school he hoped to (and we won't even talk about the slightly hilarious WVU ordeal). he's so smart! Pitt, UNC, VCU and Shenandoah all want him. he's just going to have to let some of them down. no FINAL word yet, but I'm pretty sure about where we're going. I'll post it when it is for SURE for sure.
in other news, only 8 more weeks until the baby is supposed to come. i have a Dr. appointment on Friday. everything seems to be going well, she moves a lot, I'm uncomfortable all the time, i sleep terribly, all good signs i think.
I'm not sure what we're doing for Valentine's Day. not my job. We have a long weekend, which includes Valentine's Day and Brett's birthday (which also happens to fall on Presidents' Day) so we'll probably have some fun stuff to blog about next week.
ok i see a GIGANTIC spider, which is probably poisonous. great. it is coming closer. i can't freak out or the people around me will think i'm so weird. but i HATE spiders. i had to kill one this weekend while i was home by myself. i was so brave. it was about to go near my BED! hello, gross. I didn't need a spider to keep me company just because brett wasn't home! ok this black widow disappeared. great. it is probably on me or something. this just might be enough to get me to leave the computer lab and go find something else to do while i wait to go home.
is it totally lazy of me to stay here instead of walking home? probably. but you don't know how heavy my backpack is.
2 comments:
please go to VCU with me. we can live at the same place and grow old together and have babies.??? what do you say?
amanda i love you!
Post a Comment