Friday, September 19, 2008

just a quick post

Well we're a few weeks into school now and things are going pretty well. Brett's pretty stressed out this semester, lots of worrying about grad school and the future. I, however, am finding myself to be far less stressed than in usual semesters. I'm really enjoying my econ classes and since two of them are almost totally math-based, i'm doing really well so far.
Brett's working at a physical therapy clinic and is getting some good experience. I'm working at gap and getting some good discounts.
In other news, it's almost my birthday! two more weeks of being 20.
Maybe we'll do something fun soon and will have pictures to post.
We're also in the process of evaluating all the new frozen yogurt places in provo/orem. We'll report back as soon as we have finished conducting the experiment.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I totally stole my background from another friend!!! Great minds....that's all I'm gonna say! Where are ya'll looking at grad schools? You should consider UAB, it is AH-MAZING here and not too bad of a drive back home =).