Thursday, January 27, 2011

snow day


Today was supposed to be my first day of clinic this semester, but thanks to the snow I got to stay home and play with the fam. We spent the morning watching handy manny and mickey mouse with a little pediatric studying in between. I thought it was appropriate since I was watching little kid shows. After playhouse disney was over, we ventured out and did a little sledding. Piper loves the snow! She loves to make and throw snowballs and did not want to come in after sledding. The best part about the snow was the energy it took out of P to play in it. She practically fell asleep in her high chair. Speaking of sleeping in high chairs, she skipped her nap Sunday and literally fell asleep in her high chair. Pretty great day overall.

super wiped out before the game, love the feet on the table. she also puts her feet up there while eating.

2 comments:

ok said...

OH MY GOSH that picture of Piper absolutely CRACKS ME UP!!!!!

Brett and Amanda said...

the eye half open is really creepy