if you will notice, in these pictures piper looks like a mad scientist. this is what her hair looks like when we take her pigtails out. have i even posted a picture of her with pigtails recently? I can't remember. well it is dang cute.
i made piper a skirt today. it is pretty cute...especially considering i didn't use a pattern and she wasn't around to measure because she was napping. and i am not very good at sewing. anyway, it turned out pretty good. i'm trying to become less afraid of my sewing machine because there are so many things i want to make! i'll post a picture of her wearing it soon.
3 comments:
Love the mad scientist look, it's adorable! I too am afraid of my sewing machine, but I don't really know how to use it yet... can't wait to see the picture of her wearing the skirt!!
sewing is addicting, specially kids clothes cause they can pull off the fun crazy fabric prints! :) I'm loving her hair!!
she is sweet. i could just squeeze her all day. i love all her cute outfits- ah, i hope i have a girl soon! hope you guys are doing great- it was fun to see you on Memorial Day.
Post a Comment