Tuesday, April 7, 2009

much better




after her rough day sunday, we took it pretty easy yesterday. took a quick trip to the outpatient lab at the hospital to have her bilirubin levels checked again. and great news, she's in the low-risk zone now! and she didn't even have to get her heel pricked because they have this machine that measures the levels with a light. and since the reading was low enough, she didn't have to have the heel prick.
sunday night was pretty wretched. after sleeping pretty much all day sunday, she decided she'd rather scream her head off for 3 hours sunday night (well, morning really since it started after i fed her at 4). Last night was a completely different story. she slept so well that I almost feel well-rested today!
its really nice out today, so piper might get to take her first walk, if i'm up to it.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Hehehe, I love the socks on her hands.

Tracy said...

I'm glad she's better, and sleeping! you lucky mom you. :)

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Alright, I'm going to come and and tell you that I started blog spying on you toward the end of your pregnancy! Ha ha, but I love peaking in and seeing how you are doing. I really really love the name Piper by the way, I haven't really heard it before. Awesome name and a cute girl to go along with it. I'm glad her bilirubin and eye are normal now. Good luck with getting some rest, it's hard, but there is now explaining that to an infant!
Can I add you to my blog roll? I blog at: mikeandtia.blogpsot.com

dreamkas said...

I am so glad that Piper is doing better!