Tuesday, March 3, 2009

another quick bachelor update

"Jason says he would have preferred to have delivered the news to Rycroft off camera, but the contract he signed with Bachelor’s producers spelled out that he had to make his painful declaration on TV."

so, in jason's defense, i'm sure if he had been able to avoid it, he wouldn't have dumped Melissa on national television. and i'm sure the girls who sign up for the show know these sort of stipulations are in the contracts, so i'm pretty sure they know what they're getting themselves into. not that that makes it any easier to be dumped in primetime.

1 comment:

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

I wondered about that, because that was the meanest part- that he did it on National TV. Well I sure hope things work out for Jason. And I totally think that the next Bachelorette needs to be Melissa!