Saturday, February 28, 2009

for all her sailing needs.


i'd say these are "the cutest thing i've ever seen" but brett gets mad when i do that because he thinks i overuse this superlative, especially when discussing baby items. but i'm pretty sure i am not exaggerating when i say my baby NEEDS these shoes. one of my many weaknesses when it comes to baby shopping is baby shoes (another of my major weaknesses involves those adorable hats with ears on them). I'd settle for Sperry knockoffs for Baby because she can only fit into them for like 3 months, but those are kind of hard to come by. i found some at old navy, but they're now only available in blue. and i want brown. alert me immediately if you happen across any brown baby boat shoes. size 3-6 months preferably.

3 comments:

ok said...

All I have to say is: You would. :)

And I really hope you find them and put them on baby (Well, when she gets here... right now might be a little awkward) and send me a picture. You are my hero and my inspiration for when I have children.

Dione said...

Cute, they look so much like your style, a little minature Amanda! So fun!

Tanner and Andrea said...

Um. Look on ebay- sometimes they have really cute shoes... Im the exact same way- I loVE buying Maddex shoes- he has more than me...and that is A LOT. lol. check places like old navy, gap, nordstrom, and ebay. (they have some really cute converse :)