We had such a great time at home! it was the most relaxing trip home i think we've had. We weren't driving around the east coast looking at grad schools or running back and forth between houses every day, but we still got to see both families. It was a great trip and we can't wait to go back in a few weeks! Just a week and a half of classes and then a week of exams and we're done for the semester! And we're almost done with our Christmas shopping too, so we're on a roll!
Now it's time to make a baby registry!
1 comment:
Fun... it is soo fun to make a baby registry- we had a lot of fun doing it.. although I was taking EXTRA long making sure I got all the right stuff- infact- sooo long (like hours) that I had to go back another day and finish up by myself. :)
Post a Comment