MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! ok, so we made it home on monday with all odds against us. our flight was delayed in salt lake because of snow, but luckily our flight in vegas was also delayed. we got home a little later than expected, but home nonetheless. so we spent christmas eve with my family in buck valley and christmas day with amanda's family in winchester. also, probably the greatest christmas present of all was getting into PT school. I got a letter from on monday and found out that I am accepted into the University of Pittsburgh physical therapy program. the really cool part is that Pitt's PT program is ranked 2nd in nation, so i was really excited to get in. and even better, the pressure is now off, i got in somewhere. now all we have to do is see where else i get in and decide where we'll spend the next 3 years. here are some pics of our adventures on the east coast so far.

baby cole

kaden and the latest toy

at the watson's on christmas eve

amanda and her new shoes which she obviously loves

us and spanish nativity

us, mike and missy at slc temple
1 comment:
That is awesome that you got into the PT program at Pitt. And actually I am pretty sure my cousin's wife did that at Pitt too! She finished a couple yrs ago though. But I remember she loved it!
Post a Comment