We both finished our Final finals today, and it feels prettttty good to be done.
I had a dr. appointment yesterday, which was good except that the doctor basically told me i'm getting too fat. I was recently feeling reasonably good about my pregnant self and feeling like i wasn't getting too fat anywhere i didn't want to...apparently i was all wrong.
So i went to the gym for an hour today to prevent further fatness, even though i'm still getting over this wretched cold that has been plaguing me for a week. It's getting much better, hopefully it'll be gone soon. and then i won't cough up a lung while i'm on the treadmill.
We fly home on monday, so that's exciting. Brett got his first grad school interview, so he flies home again in february, so that's exciting. maybe i can count that as his birthday present. hah.
OH yeah, brett would be very disappointed if i left this out: his boss gave all the employees a ham for christmas. also some movie tickets. but i am pretty sure brett was more excietd about the ham. here is a picture of brett with his favorite christmas ham he ever got. i think we need to freeze it before we leave. don't worry, though. it is pre-cooked.
5 comments:
Amanda, are you being dramatic and the Dr. really said "you should've gained about 15 pounds but you've really gained 16" ? I hope so because you look great to meee!
I think your doc was trying to get you to be careful over the holidays or something because you look great! Seriously! I wouldn't worry unless you gain 10 pounds a week and have gestational diabetes. I remember having one appointment where I gained 8 pounds in two weeks instead of the recommended 2... I felt bad for a little while, but it's all good.
You look great! Don't worry about what the doctor said!!
what KIND of a doctor was he...
it all evens out...you look great. don't worry about it. i worried about my weight my whole pregnancy and as a result i didn't enjoy being pregnant. it's hard watching your body change and grow, but trust me, it eventually all gets back to normal...(kinda, okay not really normal) lol. have a safe trip home and a very merry christmas.. take care. shauna
PS. congrats to brett on the grad school interview...it'll be a fun new chapter for you guys.
Post a Comment