Monday, September 29, 2008

yes, this is me, filling out a survey. i know.

Ok so i never do these things, but Nichole tagged me and i just can't say no to a tag! plus i'm just so glad she blogged!

Four Random Things I like about my husband:
1. He does anything and everything for me
2. He is super cute
3. He is really motivated and is working so hard so we can have a great future!
4. He still loves me even when i'm a brat (no comments about how frequently i am a brat!)

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Dairy Queen-worst job ever.
2. Nanny-summer 07, perfect job, take two cute kids to the country club every day
3. Research Assistant-my other favorite job i've ever had
4. The Gap- loooovvvve the discount.

Four Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Willy Wonka (old school)
2. Mean Girls, tied with willy wonka for my favorite movie. i don't feel the need to compare them because they're so different.
3. The Devil Wears Prada
4. Hitch-we must have watched this movie 5 times at the beach last year.

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Today Show-i can't start my day without this.
2. America's Next Top Model-guilty pleasure
3. CNN-not really a show, but a channel, one of our 5 channels that aren't in foreign languages...i've become obsessed
4. The Office-we watch this even when it's not on. (i want season 4 for my birthday)

Four Places I've been:
1. canada, the only foreign country i've ever been to. lame.
2. Las vegas-something bad happens every time we go there. lame
3. NYC-for only one day. i lived on the east coast my whole life and only spent one day in NYC. lame
4. disney world
i literally could not think of anywhere cooler. so sad.

Four people who email me regularly:
1. facebook
2. borders
3. i guess my mom
4. BYU

Four of my favorite foods:
1. spaghetti (i can eat spaghetti like nobody's business)
2. McDonalds french fries
3. quesadillas/chips and salsa (i have literally no self control when there are chips involved)
4. CANDY!

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Los Angeles
3. Forks, Washington. i'm a loser. just ask brett.
4. New York City for longer than a day.

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. My birthday, which is FRIDAY! the big 21!
2. going home for christmas
3. graduating in april and heading back east for good
4. doing all the stuff out west that we still want to do before we leave

Four people I tag:
1. i dont want to tag anybody.
2. so anyone who wants to,
3. consider yourself tagged
4. by me

2 comments:

The Fox Family said...

thank you! :) i love it! And i camnt belive you put forks washington as one of the places you want to visit. haha. your so funny. And i also love how you like BEGGED me to wear skinny jeans. haha. Where do you buy yours?

Brett and Amanda said...

I have some from Hollister, Urban Outfitters, and my recent favorite ones were 12.50 at Forever 21!!!!