Sunday, June 19, 2011

adventures with kaden and cole


 a couple of weeks ago, cousin kaden had a birthday party. this included a trip to hagerstown for a suns game (bryce harper and ryan zimmerman included) and then back to my sister's house for some play time. piper always has a blast at auntie heather's because there are so many toys that are so different than what she has. lots and lots of boy stuff, a lot less barbie. a little barbie, but less.


















suns game, zimmerman at bat.
  this is why we don't let piper drive.
  i taught piper to climb. oops.


 cole will one day win a demolition derby. at least they're wearing helmets.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I kinda fell outta blog land for a while, but I'm back and was happy to read all about your happenings today! Sounds like life is pretty good?!?! Piper is growing like a weed isn't she...almost time for #2 eh? Lol.
Amanda good job on all your running. I think some people are so right for running; you seem like one of them. Tell Brett my leg is better..whatever it was... seems to have healed pretty well and I'm back at it again. Thank him for his help if you will. Take care you guys