This past weekend we took piper to the farm/ pumpkin patch and she LOVED it. she climbed on the pumpkins, she mooed at all the cows (and any other animal that remotely resembled a cow), she touched a donkey (ew), she yelled at all the birds, and she tried to eat funnel cake (without much success because she's a really timid eater and she didn't recognize it). we went with a bunch of brett's classmates, which was great because then we didn't even have to take pictures because it was like we brought our own camera crew.
we still don't have a pumpkin, so maybe if we get our act together, we'll work that out before this weekend! in other news, i'm still not entirely sure what piper is dressing up as for halloween (and we have trunk-or-treat at church tonight, so i should probably figure it out)...i'm leaning toward cat skeleton. have you seen any of those hoarding shows? those people ALWAYS have cat skeletons buried in their junk...





Happy Fall!
2 comments:
she is so stinkin cute!
Maybe it's your brother that shouldn't be trusted... he's soaping the lemonade! And also I read your blog too all the time! Piper is sooo cute. I'm finding out what I'm having around the beginning of December but we're going to keep it a secret til after Christmas, but probably not seeing as I couldn't stop telling people I was preggo. And I couldn't stop telling people I was about to get engaged. And I can't stop telling people that I used to pee my pants all the time... I just can't keep my secrets.
Post a Comment