I've been pretty bad about blogging. it just starts to seem really overwhelming when i don't do it for so long. i have about a zillion pictures on the camera i still need to upload. but i figured i could at least ease back into it by posting some of these pictures we had taken the day after piper's birthday. Our friend and photographer
Sonja Rio did a great job and piper was pretty good about hamming it up for the camera!




I'll try to get the pictures off the camera today. that will be my goal. baby steps.
4 comments:
Cute! I love these pics of piper!
Piper is such a big girl now. Love it! And I love your family picture. Cute skirt!
Oh my goodness!! These pictures are great! So cute!
you ALL look great. such a cute little fam. hope all is well on the homefront. maybe we'll see you guys for the 30th of May? comin' to the Valley?
Post a Comment