this weekend was so great. i love having brett home and piper sure loves it too! she loves playing with her daddy!
piper is getting so good at rolling around! it is great mostly. i guess you have to watch her more and i am a little sad she's growing up so fast, but it is so neat to see her learning new things! I can hardly believe she's more than six months old. it is crazy! she's been trying some new foods...basically just whatever i decide i would like to see her eat.
i've been trying to get her to sit in the bath lately. she prefers lying down in there so she can kick her legs violently and splash soapy water in her eyes, but she has realized that if she's sitting, she can reach for more things, so she's torn now i think.
5 comments:
i love how many rolls that girl has! so cute!
What a chunker!!! Piper has the cutest cheeks ever! You probably know this already but you can create a new post and after you save it go to publishing options and put in the date of when you want the new post to publish. Then you can look like you blog everyday. Like I said, you probably knew that. Keep the pictures coming!!
haha, she's so cute. She reminds of Tyra because she smiles with her eyes. americas next top model? I think so. (i commented on your blog)
i want a baby!! but mostly just yours cause shes sooo cute. can i have her? thanks.
Adorable!! I can't wait to see her again during Thanksgiving!! I hope you guys will be around. She's just the cutest little girl, she is growing up so fast! And you guys are doing a great job raising her!
Post a Comment