anyway, so get this: piper weighs 17lbs 9oz....90th percentile and she is 27.25 inches long! yeah 97th percentile. so it appears that this child belongs to neither brett nor myself. which is odd, considering i specifically remember BIRTHING her!
anyway, in other piper news, our amazon of a baby is now "sitting unassisted." that's what they call it in the biz. the parenting book biz. nevermind the fact that she absolutely refuses to roll over. whatever, sitting is more advanced. so it seems she has decided to essentially skip the rolling phase. i dont think she realizes how important it is to be able to log roll. it has many useful applications. the most useful is probably stop, drop, and roll.
and in still MORE piper news, piper has a "wittle toofer." and she seems to have a few more that will be making their drooly debut in the near future.
now for a little montage i like to call: Piper sitting in containers
2 comments:
I love the posts. Piper looks so cute. We definitely have to get together so I can finally meet her and hopefully you'll be able to meet our little one (if he ever decides to come out) I never knew that finding a pediatrician was so important/so hard...good to hear that Piper is growing, I just want to pinch those lil cheeks of hers.
ahhh! I can't believe she is getting to be so big! It seems like just yesterday we were eating at Chili's the day before you had her :)
Post a Comment