piper arrived today at 10:30am. she weighs in at 8 lbs 4 oz and is 21 inches long, already half the height of amanda. her and amanda are both doing really well. more to come later.
Congratulations! Mom and baby both look great!! Assuming you'll stay in the hospital for two days, we'll have meals ready for you starting Friday at lunch! Good luck with all the new parent stuff.
Yea! Congrats she made it! Taylor told me you guys had her, so I have been checking your blog ever since:) Amanda looks great! 10:30??? that was sooo fast! I cant wait to hear the whole story. She is so sweet!
yay! Congrats. I am proud of you for posting so quickly Brett. Amanda looks sooo good for just having a baby. holy cow...beautiful. Piper...love it! so cute!!
10 comments:
Congratulations! Mom and baby both look great!! Assuming you'll stay in the hospital for two days, we'll have meals ready for you starting Friday at lunch! Good luck with all the new parent stuff.
Yea! Congrats she made it! Taylor told me you guys had her, so I have been checking your blog ever since:) Amanda looks great! 10:30??? that was sooo fast! I cant wait to hear the whole story. She is so sweet!
congrats guys!
OMG!! So cute!! And you totally look great and you just had a baby!! Congrats you guys!
Congrats you guys! Amanda, that picture does NOT look like you just had a child come out of you. you look great!
yay! Congrats. I am proud of you for posting so quickly Brett. Amanda looks sooo good for just having a baby. holy cow...beautiful. Piper...love it! so cute!!
Congrats from Jerry! It's good you have the baby with plenty of time before finals.
oh my gosh its true....you must have been born to have babies. Did you even break a sweat? Shoot! Thats my girl!
congratulations!!!! i love the pictures!!!
I LOVE the name you picked! Super cute baby with a super cute name.
Post a Comment