Thursday, November 13, 2008

baby

It's a GIRL!
Pictures to come later.

4 comments:

Grandma Pam said...

YEAH!!! I WAS HOPING IT WOULD BE A GIRL. I AM WORKING FAST AND MAYBE NOT SO FURIOUS ON THE QUILT.
I LOVE YOU, GRANDMA PAM

Cami said...

Woohoo! I'm a biased, but girls are the best!!

Tanner and Andrea said...

Oh YAAAH. That is SO exciting. I bet girls are so fun- Im sure she will be a doll- Hey ya never know.. mayber her and maddex? lol. jp. im not even being a matchmaker mom.
What is you guys address?

brent said...

ahhh, that's so exciting...i'm just so happy for you. plus having both, i can tell you that girls are def way more fun to shop for. you're gonna love being a mom amanda...pretty soon you'll be needing to say goodbye to any personal interests, hobbies, creative abilities that you once had that aren't directly related to rearing your little one. doing it now just makes it less painful later when you realize..."hey, where did I go." it's all about the kid now babe. j/k, on second thought...not j/k. we're totally excited for you.